If you need to discuss something urgently, contact Samaritans (116 123) and in emergency circumstances contact the emergency services (999).
Email email@example.com for support. These services are operated by trained bereavement specialists at Child Bereavement UK. You can also call the Child Bereavement UK helpline: 0800 02 888 40. Whilst we aim to answer you as quickly as possible, these features are only staffed between 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday. They are open to both young people experiencing a sibling bereavement, and also friends, family and adults around them.
The following resources might also be able to help:
- Child Bereavement UK: Providing support, information and guidance in person, and also on their phone line. You can call them to speak about the death of your sibling, or other family member, between 9am-5pm Monday-Friday. Tel: 0800 02 888 40
- Winston's Wish: Winston's Wish supports bereaved children, their families, and the professionals who support them. They offer a number of services on their website.
- Hope again Young people coping with bereavement and living after loss. A website from Cruse Bereavement.
- Grief Encounter: Check out their website to see more tips and advice. They also offer 'ecounselling'.
- Your nearest NHS support service: It is best to speak with an adult you trust to support you with this. For an explanation of what counselling is, click here. To find the nearest counselling service to you click here. You can also arrange an appointment time to speak to your local GP who should be able to help.
- Young Minds supporting young peoples mental health.
- 2 Wish Upon A Star provides bereavement support for families who have suddenly and traumatically lost a child or young adult aged 25 years and under
We are a sibling specific service. For siblings, by siblings.